Skip to main content

Landlord Insurance from Paragon Insurance Services

When you invest in a property as a way of sustainable income, by renting out a property to the public, you thus become a landlord.

As a result you may need insurance to cover your asset or assets if a situation should arise where you are sued or experience damage or some form of loss to your property and furnishings you have provided.

Landlord insurance can also help towards covering loss of rent income in the event that your property becomes uninhabitable due to fire and water damage.


paragon insurance

Are you a buy-to-let Landlord?
We can cater to you too

Choose from the following covers:

  • Landlords Indemnity Insurance
  • Building & Outbuildings
  • Block of Flats Insurance
  • Landlord Contents
  • Fire, Theft, Vandalism, Storm Damage
  • Loss of Rent Cover
  • Legal Protection

You can choose from one to a combination of all or some of the above options.

Possible features include:

  • Index Linking on Sums Insured
  • Occupied or Unoccupied
  • Terrorism Cover Available
  • Low Excesses
  • All Types of Buildings
  • Monthly Instalments Available

Click below or call us on 02089 639 996 today to discuss your options and to receive a tailored quote

For an insurance quote tailored to your specific needs- contact us today